Monday, August 27, 2012

A Quick Update

It's late and I really need to get to sleep, but I wanted to post a quick update. I haven't had any seizures, since Wednesday--the night that I went to the ER because they wouldn't stop. More good news: My MRI results came back normal. I have an appointment scheduled on Friday, the 31st, for my video-monitoring EEG, to see if we can capture any of my episodes on video.

Today was the first day since the seizures started that I've been brave enough/felt well enough to venture out of the house for anything other than doctors appointments. We went to my favorite swimming hole--my happy place--so I could soak in the water to help my sore muscles. I also had a massage this evening, so I'm in good shape now!
My Happy Place

I really wanted to share my good news and say an extra special thanks for all the love and support I have received throughout this very difficult time in my Lyme journey. Thank you all; it means the world to me!

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are looking up a little, Alyson. This looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news. Please keep us posted! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy that you're doing better. Your "happy place" is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing such a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete