Monday, May 23, 2011

I Am Feeling......WONDERFUL!

I am so happy to report that I am feeling wonderful! I can function at about 90% of what I used to before Lyme disease pulled the rug out from under me. It feels like nothing short of a miracle!! I can cook, bake, ride horses, drive, watch my kids, keep up with the house, go for walks, etc.

Now if I'm having a "bad day," I am no longer referring to my pain levels--I'm now referring to the normal stress of chasing after a very rambunctious three year old and his moody older brother. I love the chaos of being a mother to my two boys and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm on cloud nine being well enough to take care of them and to do all of the things I love again.

Operating Heavy Machinery At the Touch-a-Truck Event

5 comments:

  1. this is SUCH wonderful news, Alyson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news, Alyson. Praising God for you feeling so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent...im glad you are doing better..aunt connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Can't wait until I can say the same. ENJOY EVERY SECOND!

    ReplyDelete