Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lyme Friends, I Need Your Help!


In honor of Lyme Disease Awareness Month, I would like to help shed some light on Lyme disease by showing what a typical day living with chronic Lyme disease looks like. If you have chronic Lyme disease and you'd like to participate, please write a blog entry walking us through your average day with Lyme disease.

Email a link to your blog entry at adventuresinlymeland@gmail.com and I will put them all together. Please help me spread the word to other Lymies and stay tuned for "A Day in the Life of Chronic Lyme Disease!"


Thank you!
Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alyson. I'll help. Will have something together by Monday.

    XOXOX

    Kathy
    www.AlterEverything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyson! I'm sorry. I just saw this. I do plan to do a post on this, but I haven't had time (or the energy) yet. :( It is a great idea though! Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete