Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Perfect Day

Fjóla and Aly: Our first day together


Today, my new horse came home! I floated through the entire day in a dreamlike state. She is such an amazing, calm and laid back horse--she walked right off the trailer like she'd been there a million times before. This horse is unflappable! She is truly something special. Of course, I am biased...

When I got home from the barn, I came downstairs and noticed that my husband had left on NPR downstairs. Guess what was playing on the radio? I'll give you a hint: It was the name of yesterday's blog post! And the song was playing right at this part: Somewhere, over the rainbow--bluebirds sing; and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true!

What a perfect end to a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment